With this project, as an Italian woman I’ll take you by the hand and accompany you to discover the most authentic and woman-friendly Italy; as a travel planner I’ll help you plan your unforgettable holiday in the Bel Paese, making it a unique event and just like you want it to be.
Before starting this amazing adventure, I worked at an international agency which promoted Italy all over the world. For years I dealt with marketing and I have been chief editor of a Tourist Guide entirely dedicated to the Bel Paese, distributed in Europe in Italian, English and Deutsch.
Thanks to this job I began to put myself in the shoes of the women who are interested in visiting Italy and I asked myself: what do they want to know about this Country? And what do they really expect from an Italian holiday? And this is how My Lovely Italy was born.
Other things to know:
- I have lived in Varese – Lombardy, in northern Italy for 6 years, but I was born in the Lecce province, in Salento, in southern Italy
- My astrological sign is Gemini: I like doing lots of different things, and doing them well
- Among my greatest passions there are books, travels and writing
And if you want to know deeply how an Italian woman thinks, read my Manifesto!
My Lovely Italy
I’ve created My Lovely Italy to inspire and help women travelers like you who wish to visit this magnificent land once or multiple times in a lifetime. My goal is to allow you to get to know the feminine side of Italy through its culture, its lifestyle, its people, its art, its food and all the uncountable aspects that make it a unique Country.
In My Lovely Italy you will find all the useful information you need to appreciate Italy at its best and love it even more, besides my traveling journals and significant slices of my everyday life.
Because, after all, My Lovely Italy is a virtual place of encounter in which us women can share our thoughts, imagining we are in a typical Italian bar chatting pleasantly and drinking excellent coffee.
And who knows, maybe one day it will come true…
In the maintime, I can help you to:
- Live an experience in Italy that really suits you, avoiding you the stress of having to plan a journey by yourself
- Plan a solo travel or a holiday with your friends with thematic e-books, personalized advice and a complete travel plan, tailored on you
- Get to know an Italy which isn’t just traditional but also unusual, unknown to most people and always from a feminine point of view
- Truly get in touch with the Italian culture and the local people
I cannot help you booking flights, hotels, or renting cars because I am not a travel agent.
To request additional information or to tell me about you, send me an e-mail at: email@example.com